Warranty and returns
- In the case of any manufacturing defects, all products offered by the Shop are covered by the one-year warranty. The warranty covers any hidden and manufacturing defects in products as well as in components used for their production when properly installed and used for its intended purpose and in its intended operating environment. The warranty starts from the date of handing the product over to a buyer.
- Our warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered, repaired or modified or damaged or destroyed by accidents or similar events or by any intentional, reckless or negligent acts or omissions of any party.
- The products sold by the Shop are hand-made products and each of them carries individual signs. There are no two identical products. The natural and carefully selected materials have individual features, e.g. characteristic pattern of knots or grain for a given piece of wood. Minimal exceptions may occur in the case of colour intensity of one type of material, shape of particular components and technical materials used to manufacture the product.
Exeptions outlined above may not constitute the grounds for any complaints.
- The warranty gives a buyer, who is not a consumer, the right to withdraw from the sale agreement and return the product within 14 calendar days (counted from the next day from the receiving date of the last ordered product).
- In the case of any doubts in relation to the ordered product, the ordering person should immediately contact us.
- In the case of a complaint resulting from the product being damaged, we will offer the replacement and if it is not possible (product not available in the warehouse) then offer a similar product or money return.
Individual settings of the customer’s computer and screen resulting in erroneous display of information about products (e.g. colours) will not be the grounds for a complaint.
- Right to withdraw form - For download click here -