Why cats love COSY AND DOZY shelves?
Climbing, jumping, and napping up high are not just your kitty’s random feel-good behaviour, their need to be up high is instinctual. Cats are tree-climbing mammals.
Early cats were hunters and many of them lived in the rain forests. Their claws enabled them to climb skilfully, escaping into trees for safety or climbing to lie in wait for prey.
Nowadays, cats who live indoors are safer than their outside cousins, but they often become bored and gain weight. There are however ways to avoid it. Vertical territory with perches at different heights inspires cats to jump, climb and leap and then to ideally rest up high so they can keep a watchful eye on their human companions and survey their kingdom from a high vantage point.
Our CHILL cat shelves give the cat a better vantage point. From that location, the cat can survey his 'realm' and be more aware of activities of people and other pets. If a cat is anxious or afraid, it may get him farther away from the cause of his anxieties (e.g.; pesky dog or small children).
Another crucial benefit is temperature. Because heat rises, the CHILL shelf can become a cosy place especially on cold winter days. Cats love to stretch out and lounge on it. They would appreciate it if you placed the shelf near household furniture so that it is easy for the kitty to climb or jump up on them.
Being up high allows cats to truly feel calm and in control. It’s what we call the perfect Chill zone.
Why our shelves are so unique?
Our super-comfy wall-mounted CHILL shelf was designed by experts and like minded cat lovers who had both the cats and the owners needs in mind. With its sleek designer look and curved wooden lounging surface which cradles your cat perfectly and complements any interior.
Heavy-duty hidden brackets measure 16” apart so they can easily mounted into wall studs or into a solid wall. Because they are totally concealed, it gives the CHILL shelf a classic floating design that fits with any type of interior décor, modern or traditional. And of course all our shelf cushions are machine washable.
The shelf IS READY TO HANG!
The CHILL shelf has been granted the European Community design patent No. 002559963-0001.
CHILL cat shelf dimensions:
- Width - 41 cm (16 inches)
- Length - 90 cm (35 inches)
- Cushion thickness - 3 cm (1.2 inches)
- Weight (with brackets) – 4,5 kg (9.7 Ibs)
- Max load – 25 kg (44 Ibs)
This shelf is ready to hang. The spacing between metal brackets is 16 inches (40.6 cm), so that the shelf can be attached to the wall studs behind the sheet rock for the maximum strength.
Your order will be made, wrapped with utmost care and sent from Poland, EU.
Prices shown include EU VAT rates. For sales outside the EU the prices shown include VAT at the 0% export rate, and a discount is factored into the shipping charges.
Standard shipping [estimated delivery time]
- United States [delivery in 5-10 business days]
- Canada [delivery in 5-10 business days]
- European Union [3-5 business days]
- Switzerland: [5-10 business days]
- Europe non-EU [5-10 business days]
- Australia/Oceania [9-12 weeks]
- Asia [5-10 business days]
- South America [5-10 business days]
- Africa [6-8 weeks]
- United States [delivery in 1-3 business days]
- Canada [1-3 business days]
- Switzerland [3-5 business days]
- Australia/Oceania [3-5 business days]
- Asia [3-5 business days]
- South America [3-5 business days]
- Africa [3-5 business days]
- 90 cm
- 41 cm
- Mattress thickness
- 3 cm
- 4,5 kg
- Shelf load max
- 25 kg (55 lb)
- Included in the set
- Wooden shelf | Cushion | Universal wall fixings | Pre-installed brackets