This document shall constitute the integral part of the Regulations and Agreement that the User concludes with the Administrator by the registration using the prescribed form.
1. The Administrator of the data provided by the Customer resulting from purchases in the Internet Shop is COSY AND DOZY Magdalena Zajdel with the registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Dywizjonu 303 127/10, 01-470. NIP:8951767544, REGON: 363909433.
3. The Owner of the site undertakes to store the data in a safe and secured manner and not to disclose it to any third parties.
5. Personal data and information contained in the registration form will be used by the Administrator to make, amend and terminate the agreement with the User and to ensure that the services are of the highest quality.
The User give their personal data for the purpose of registration voluntarily.
The User has the right to review their data.
The User can submit a request to remove or amend their personal data in the cosyanddozy.com site coming from the registry form by sending the email to the Administrator of the www.cosyanddozy.com site.
6. In the case of receiving a request to remove the data, which are necessary for the proper execution of the agreement, the User’s account will need to be removed. The Administrator will send appropriate information to the email address provided by the User.
7. In the case of any doubts entertained by the Administrator with regard to the accuracy or validity of registration data provided by the User, the Administrator shall have the right to undertake the following actions: to request the User to immediately remove the inaccurate data or to update the data, or to immediately stop providing the service until the issue is resolved.
8. The Administrator of the site undertakes to use technical and organizational measures ensuring the data protection particularly by protecting the data against disclosing them to any unauthorized persons.
9. It is not permissible to publish or use the personal data of third parties, including photographs, by the User for marketing purposes without their consent. The Administrator is not liable for the actions of a User, which are unlawful, if he did not know about the law violation. Once the Administrator learns about the law violation, he is obliged to undertake immediate actions to remedy the effects caused by violating the law.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are information data, particularly text files stored in the hard drives of end users’ computers, which are designed to use internet websites. Those files help to recognize the users’ computers and display internet sites adjusted to their individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of an internet site they come from, the storage time on the end user’s machine and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adjust the content of internet sites to the user’s preferences and optimize the usage of internet sites. They are also used to prepare the anonymous, aggregated statistics, which help to understand how internet sites are used, which consequently enables to improve their structure and content, excluding the personal identification of a user.
Which cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies - session and permanent one. The session cookies are temporary files, which stay on your computer until you log out from the internet site or turn off the software (an internet browser). The permanent cookies remain on your computer for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until you decide to remove them manually.
Do cookies contain personal data?
The personal data gathered by the cookies may be collected only for performing specific functions for the benefit of a user. This data is encrypted in the way preventing any unauthorized persons to access them.
Usually, the software designed to browse internet sites allows for placing cookies by default on your computer. You can change the settings in your browser to block automatic functionality of cookies, or to inform you every time when they are being sent to your computer. The detailed information about the possibilities and methods of using cookies are available in the software settings (internet browser).
The limitations in using the “cookies” files may affect some functionalities available on the internet site.